EAGLE RIDE LTD (ERL) was established by Mr. MFIZI Jean Marie Vianney, and like most existing businesses had a fine reputation for personalized service. Today ERL is rated as one of the leading tour operators in East Africa handling standards number of visitors a year. Everything in ERL organization is planned, not only to maintain the highest standards of operating efficiency and customer care, but also to build upon our achievements in our efforts to be the very best Destination Management Company in East Africa.
Our Directors have always been passionate about Tourism in Rwanda. In the year 2000 a private sector / public sector forum was launched with the purpose of spearheading the revival of Tourism in Rwanda. With the formation of this Tourism Working Group, our directors were at the forefront of this effort, and to date are members of the Rwanda Tourism and Travel Association also fighting to be members of all insuring local and international travel association.
In 2009, the Directors decided to have a deeper involvement in Tourism and started a company that specializes in highly personalized, up market tours. The directors, brought with them extensive experience in the travel and tourism industry from countries as far apart as Kenya, France, Germany and Canada. This invaluable experience, the already established network of high-end overseas wholesale is what makes Eagle Ride Ltd one leader in the tourism sector in East Africa.
- Planet – Constantly bearing in mind that our planet is our responsibility, and that conserving our environment is the heart of our operation.
- People – Creating a working environment where all are inspired to be the best they can be and positively affecting the lives of both our clients and the communities in which we operate in.
- Portfolio – Bringing to the world a portfolio of African Countries that offer the most unique experience to the discerning, environmentally conscious traveler, seeking bespoke experiences.
- Partners – Nurturing a winning network of partners and building mutual loyalty.
- Tourism – Motivated by deep commitment to tourism’s capacity for fostering understanding and acceptance between cultures, Eagle Ride supports transformational international destinations in attracting and serving travelers, facilitating access to and enhancement of relationship building between transformational international destinations and travel companies especially in Birds world.
- Service – Eagle Ride is seeking to provide effective and innovative solutions for tourism in time, space and distance.
ERL offers highly personalized services to an up-market clientele. We cater for well travel, well read people that are prepared to pay for a unique experience. They are adventurers that want to really get to know the destination they are travelling in.
ERL offers a highly personalized services offering
- Tour packages around East Africa
- Guided tours to different parks
- Exclusive tailor-made journeys for the individual traveler
- Specialized group tours
- Philanthropic tours
- Filming services
- Coffee tours
- Conference & Meetings
- Incentive groups
The goal is to generate growth and profitability in tourism especially in Birds world by means of our service value, quality and perseverance.
Eagle Ride commits itself to excellence for its customers and stakeholders through continuous improvement of its services and technology.
- Eagle Ride offer special safaris for East African Birds wildlife.
- Eagle Ride offer a special discount to its clients.
- Eagle Ride offer special discount to all safaris in East Africa.
- Safaris are given in any day of the week or month.
- Eagle Ride has a high level of personal attention when planning your safari.
- You will need to be assured of a reply to your inquiry in a maximum of 4 hours.
- If you book more than two countries, the discounts go to 5% on the whole trip.
- If you book a group safari and it does not fill up, we still take you on safari at the special advertised group rate.
- Eagle Ride use very experienced guides who are also very knowledgeable about the East African wildlife.
ERL is a tour operating company based in Kigali at Rebero, Gikondo Kicukiro District. We have decorated the offices so as to showcase East African artists. The offices provide a peaceful environment for client briefing.
Our policy is to employ those with the potential to be the best, in terms of performance and discipline. The driver-guides and couriers are all handpicked, and are continually under training in clients’ safety, nature interpretation, general knowledge, and foreign languages, including English, French.